Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Life


Hi Adolf and Dads group,

I have been meaning to get your information and email you, but haven't done it! Then I saw the web address at the back of the book, and thought I would email. I think your book is beautiful and it is such an honor that it recognizes my dad. He talked about the group quite a bit, and as you know, he went way out of his way to meet with you all, because it meant so much to him.

I can't believe it has been three years now since my dad died - and going on 7 that I lost my brother. It doesn't seem possible. I just had a daughter in May and named her Charley, after her uncle.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for sending me a copy of the book! It is a wonderful reminder that although grief is lonely we are not alone.

Much Love, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment